Friday, September 29, 2006

Tired

I am tired.
It may seem like a really stupid idea but after 27 years of living in the same house we bought a different home in the town where we both grew up. A time when life is uncertain and spinning out of control we add more chaos. It is hard to understand but we have good reasons. We currently live in a 2100 sq ft home and it has one acre to care for. The home we bought is only 1200 sq ft and a city lot. It is interesting for those who are into numbers but we have the same numbers in our address as we had in our old address. The house was built in the same year that we were both born. It seems like destiny. My husband wants to look after me. He wants me in a place where I am safe. He wants me to be able to live without the burden of a huge yard and bigger home. He also wants to live there to be able to look out the front window and watch people go by living their lives and bikes, running and out for an evening walk.
So because of this new home I have been working at my job. I have been packing. I have been trying to keep the house clean for realtors that could drop by at the drop of a hat. I have been trying to get the new house ready with alot of help from others. I help Larry and try to be there for him. He seems to want me around all the time. I don't mind being around but I really miss going out to a store and just browsing. I do know that I will be able to do that again. I miss my friends. I never do anything with friends anymore. We talk but that is about all that happens. I feel left out so much of the time. Then I wonder if I even have enough energy to spend time with friends. It seems to take so much out of me. It won't be long now. We will move and life will settle back down into normalcy. I will rest.
Peace.

No comments: