Sunday, October 21, 2007

Right Now!

I don't like this at all! How can I describe the feelings I am experiencing? I noticed today when I was driving back from a visit to my son and daughter-in-law's home that I felt like I was almost vibrating. Not from coffee as some would think. I felt tingles all over. It almost feels similar to when you fall in love with someone and you just tingle at the thought of him. But I find that I am having this feeling at the thought of not having him. I wanted to pull over to the side of the road and just wail. I want to turn back the clock. I want this to go away. I want to feel his touch again. I want to see his face again. I want to rub his head again. I want to hear his voice. I don't mean someday in heaven...I want it now. I have had many people die before that I love. I know it gets easier to handle as time goes on. I know all the things that everyone has to say to help try to make it better. I believe that it will be better in time. I am just so sad RIGHT NOW. It is the right now that is so hard.
Peace

No comments: